Do you need the latest oil & gas drilling permits for Louisiana? We can help. Wellactivity.com can provide you with the latest data on drilling permits for the state of Louisiana. Our drilling permit data for Louisiana is very comprehensive and includes all the information you would need for your marketing team. Our online platform comes packed with features that our competitor can never compete with. Besides providing you with the most comprehensive data sets for Louisiana oil & gas industry our online platform provides a user friendly dashboard with tons of features like: Maps, data conversion reports, ability to organize data into sensible data sets that are easy to understand and visualize.
Our Louisiana oil & gas drilling permits data will help you or your marketing team to easily organize all the oil & gas sales leads into manageable formats. Your sales team can save time and focus on oil & gas leads that matter to you. You will be able to quickly narrow down the oil & gas leads in Louisiana, so you spend less time finding information and more time making a sale.
You can use our well drilling permits data for Louisiana to acquire valuable oil & gas sales leads. The benefits of our drilling permit data include:
Get all the tools you need to achieve your sales goals with our online Louisiana drilling permits platform. Our platform will help you to save money, time and avoid frustration.
Our user friendly platform makes it easy for you to make sense of all Louisiana drilling permits and rigs on or off location.
Our platform provides you with extremely detailed customizable data for the state of Louisiana.
Our platform makes it possible to export data to Excel, PDF, or CSV with one click.
Visualize where each Louisiana oilfield is located at with our advance mapping feature.
Our oil & gas sales leads platform allows you to store customer information, accounts, leads, opportunities and manage those business relationships all in one place. You and your sales & marketing team can save a lot of time and money by using our online sales leads platform. Besides providing you with accurate and comprehensive information our platform is also very quick.
Being the first to know is very critical in the oil & gas industry. Our platform provides you the latest Louisiana drilling & rig data fast. Be the first one to contact your sales leads and get better results.
Customize base maps, heat maps, drawing tools, field outlines, KMLs, Shapefiles and more for the state of Louisiana.
User friendly dashboard allows you to manage customers information, accounts, leads and sales opportunities for Louisiana oil & gas industry.
Price and fundamentals data, extensive statistical resources for the entire state of Louisiana & other active Oil & Gas US states.
Take advantage of over 90 years of data to understand key oil & gas industry trends in Louisiana and other active oil & gas states.
Wellactivity.com provides you with the most data for the best price in the
industry. Take your oil & gas marketing & sales team to the next level with our affordable system.
According to Department of Natural Resources (Louisiana) the following three agencies regulate oil and gas in the state of Louisiana: Office of Conservation, Office of Mineral Resources and Office of Coastal Management. To visit Department of Natural Resources website click here.
Louisiana is one of the top five natural gas-producing states. Louisiana accounts for about 7% of U.S. marketed gas production and holds about 8% of the nation’s natural gas proved reserves.
Among the 50 states, Louisiana’s rankings in 2008:
1. First in crude-oil production, including all onshore and offshore activity, as well as oil produced in federal waters in the Gulf of Mexico.
2. First in Outer Continental Shelf oil and natural-gas production.
3. First in Outer Continental Shelf revenue generated for federal government.
4. First in Liquefied Natural Gas terminal capacity.
5. First in foreign-oil import volume.
6. Fourth in crude-oil production, behind Texas, Alaska, and California. The figure excludes federal offshore areas.
1. Excluding federal offshore areas, Louisiana has known reserves of 458 million barrels of oil, 2.1 percent of the nation’s total, and 10 billion cubic feet of natural gas, 4.2 percent of the U.S. total.
2. Crude-oil production and imports that are not sent to other states are processed at Louisiana’s 19 refineries, clustered mostly along the lower Mississippi River and in the Lake Charles area. With a refining capacity of nearly 3 million barrels per day, Louisiana produces more petroleum products than any state but Texas. Louisiana is home to about 18 percent of the nation’s refining capacity.